Monday, August 22, 2011

Settling In

Hiya!

I am all settled in. Finally unpacked everything and I have internet up a running in my apartment. I am in great location and many thanks to my housemate for finding such a great place. Work is going well for the most part. It has been interesting to see how a program like this is run and I am learning so much. There have been a few stumbling blocks in terms of organization from the head office, but nothing too serious. Right now since school hasn't started yet I am keeping busy with my own projects, before my real responsibilities start. Went to the Como Zoo this weekend, which was good fun. Also, met up with a few friends from college. So far, so good with getting to see people.
In other news, Sam is starting college in about week!!! So excited and happy for him. He was itching to get back into education, but couldn't do it until he was considered a mature student.
Nothing much else going on here. The weather is wonderful and such a nice change from Ireland. I hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment