Wednesday, October 5, 2011

LL.M.!

YAYAY! Finally, I have received my grade on my thesis. This means I have a Master's degree in International Human Rights Law. Please feel free to contact me with any human rights related questions, as I can now work as a freelance consultant...haha. I am so excited and happy to be done. I got a high second class honours, so I am very pleased with my results. It was a great experience and it is so nice to be done with a Master's in only a year. Thanks so much to my family for supporting the somewhat out of left field idea of moving abroad and getting a Master's in something I knew basically nothing about. It worked out!
I am studying now for the Fe1s, which are the exams I have to take to practice as a solicitor in Ireland. So, still got my nose in school books for a while yet. I'll take those exams in Sept...and hopefully pass (the pass rate for first time takers isn't great, so I am prepared to have to give them a second go). The hopefully, once I pass, I'll be placed with a solicitor in a kind of apprenticeship program. Two years of the that and I am good to go! First hurdle completed. Several more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment