Thursday, February 24, 2011

New House (for real this time)

Hi everyone,
Just taking a break from cleaning my old house. We have a new house! I am almost completely moved in. By the end of today my share of the old house will be cleaned and all my stuff will be in my new house and pretty much unpacked! The new house is a four story town house/ apartment. It is in a complex located right near the docks. Very close to where I lived last time. Yesterday I saw two seals walking to class, they are often near the docks. One of them got so close I could see it's tummy. So cool!
There is also a resident kitty in the complex. It's name is Stig (for those of you who watch Top Gear). I think this is as close as I am going to get to having a pet cat for a while. It is so sweet and so tiny.
We also have a new housemate as of tomorrow. She seems really nice, so fingers crossed!
My room is HUGE! It feels like a hotel room at this point. I haven't lived in a room this big full time in years. It has a double bed and a single bed (great for when friends come to visit). It is en-suite and has a desk. Everything I wanted and more! New mattresses and more storage than I know what to do with. All for less than I am paying at my old place! I am over the moon this all worked out so well.
Pictures will come once I am all moved in and no longer have a giant pile of stuff in the middle of the floor.
More to update on, but I need to get back to cleaning! I should have cable and Internet in my new place tomorrow, so should be soon for a follow up post.
Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment