Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beginning

I thought starting a blog would be an easy way to share my study and travel experiences with you all. I have attempted to start a blog before and epically failed at sticking with it. Better luck this time I hope :)
I leave for Ireland Tuesday afternoon and arrive early in the morning Wed (lucky Sam). It's a direct flight so hopefully I can get some rest on that and not be super jet lagged. As soon as I land it's off to Galway to pick up the Galway Advertiser so I can start looking for apartments. Hopefully I'll find something that meets my check list; central heating, close to groceries, internet and semi- tame house mates. Fingers crossed :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Peanut; hope you have a safe trip. Hi to Sam and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare and Sam called this morning (8/18/10 6:15 AM); Clare and luggage arrived safely and met Sam.

    ReplyDelete