The worlds largest spiders have apparently made the move to Ireland with me. There was another particularly nasty one found by yours truly at Sam's house. This is so much more nature than I bargained for. I move into my house tomorrow night/ Tuesday! So excited! One housemate seems nice enough, very quiet and the other one I get on with really well. I went over for a cup of tea on Wed. and got to have a sit down chat with her. The lease signing went without a glitch. I will have photos coming shorty once I am settled and moved in. The delay is due to my inability to locate my camera technology in my extremely packed suitcases. I am so excited to finally be settled into my new place.
It has been wonderfully sunny here! I have been doing my course reading out by the Spanish Arch looking out at the water and living in fear of being attached by a deranged seagull. Sam and I discovered the joys of Lidl, a German owned discount grocery store. We went this week and saved probably 30% off the normal price of groceries! The monotony of everyday life beings...haha.
For all you Minnesota fans out there. I met a girl through one of Sam's friends who is dating a boy from the Twin Cities! This may not seem that amazing but almost no one in Galway has even heard of the Twin Cities and even fewer have actually been there. It made me miss you all!
Hope all is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment