Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lack of Posts

So there will be a bit of a hiatus on posts. I moved into my new place which was supposed to have internet. Well it did when I looked at the place. It doesn't anymore. So I am in the process trying to figure out which of the many ridiculously expensive internet options best suits my needs. Charging for the internet over is really odd...they charge not only for the speed but also for the amount you use it and the amount of data you look use. I am trying to determine how much I use, because things like skyping, and posting photos take up a huge amount of your allotted time/data for the month. Blerg. So until that all gets sorted it is the posts are going to be a little less regular. Other than that everything is going well. Moved into the new place and gave it a top to bottom clean with one of the housemates. Went to the rental agency yesterday with a list of things that were wrong with the place. Nothing major, just nothing I want to be charged for when I move out. They are sending someone out either tomorrow of next week to fix everything...Hopefully! Sam's birthday party is this Sunday at his friends place in the country. Sadly I won't be able to go because my classes start on Monday. Tuesday is his actual birthday with the family and then we will celebrate on Saturday. Can't believe the start of my course is almost here! I am both excited and a bit nervous. I will be happy when all of registration stuff is taken care of...then I can just sit back and focus on the program. Hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment