Scroobius Pip is playing Galway tonight and I could not be more excited. Long story short I discovered one of his songs ages ago, loved it, book marked it, and then my computer crashed so I lost all my bookmarks, couldn't remember his name etc. Fast forward to three weeks ago when Lean tells me Scroobius Pip is coming. I have no idea who he is, the name doesn't ring any bells. So I go back to my house, youtube him and low and behold it is the mystery artist of the song I have been searching for. Talk about a happy coincidence! I heard he is pretty decent live and the show sold out about 3 weeks ago! So happy I got tickets. He is rap/spoken word poetry and does really neat music videos as well. Just seems like a smart guy with a quick wit that doesn't take himself to seriously. Not nearly enough people like that in the music industry...haha.
Anyway that is the highlight of my weekend.
The rest of it is dedicated to working on my paper, reading for class and taking care of a sick Sam.
Clare says they have turned the heat on! They have a timer set so the heat is on for one hour at 7am and again at 7pm! They have oil heat: bought 1/4 tank for 80 euros and think that will last the season.
ReplyDeleteShe says the two hot water bottles she takes to bed are still warm when she gets up in the morning. The stores have sold out of hot water bottles since she bought her's.
correction: 1/4 tank of fuel oil was 200 euros.
ReplyDelete